arete Victoria recently completed the $2.5m RMIT College of Business Growth project.
Working under a Construction Management contract and to a fast-tracked programme, arete worked closely with RMIT University & H20 Architects. Collaboratively we were able to complete the design in accordance with stakeholder requirements, manage the project budgets and to deliver the highly architectural new RMIT College of Business Growth.
Spread across a 1,650m2 floor plate detailed fit out consisted of:
- Significant academic and researcher office spaces
- Collaborative and flexible working spaces
- Meeting rooms & an Executive meeting space
- A large open plan Kitchen/Lunch space built using a feature recycled timber
- Feature curved joinery banquet seating
- A large feature timber ceiling
All academics and researchers are enjoying their new accommodation spaces.
A well delivered project and well done to the team.